Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-10: Brewers (Woodruff) at Phillies (Eflin) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braun’s OPS now at .772

Without crap luck, he’s well over .800

Keep heating up!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

9th Inning:

-Pina

-Sogard

-Santana?

Sure wish they had Choi now, or Thames. Or just about anyone else.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

9th Inning:

-Pina

-Sogard

-Santana?

If they let Sogard hit... I’ll cry .. but I don’t think there’s any other option on D..?

They pretty much have to unless they bring Braun into 2B lol

9th Inning:

-Pina

-Sogard

-Santana?

If they let Sogard hit... I’ll cry .. but I don’t think there’s any other option on D..?

They pretty much have to unless they bring Braun into 2B lol

Do it Cc do it!!!

Come on bottom of the order. Let’s get some guys on and make this one interesting.

There is no way we can not upgrade C or SS...it is just a terrifying black hole in our line up. Basically makes it where 1/3 of the game our offense hits like a pitcher.

Realmuto changes this lineup into something special.

Did Santana not get a good jump? Thought he might be able to push it to possibly score.

Archived