Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-09: Brewers (Suter) at Phillies (Arrieta) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love putting a hurt on the Phillies. Feel like the national media loved talking about them as surprise contenders in the making and they just overlook the Brewers. Plus kapler annoys me for some reason.

I wonder if CC putting Perez in at third is a message to Shaw?

Considering where they are in the lineup, I would say it is.

Knowing Shaw the way I think I do, he will own up to it after the game and say it won't happen again. Can't get too upset with him during a game like today.

I wonder if CC putting Perez in at third is a message to Shaw?

Considering where they are in the lineup, I would say it is.

Knowing Shaw the way I think I do, he will own up to it after the game and say it won't happen again. Can't get too upset with him during a game like today.

Imagine if Kratz did that?

Community Moderator
How foolish does CC look now giving Sogard all those starts?

Sogard has started 16 of 64 games so far this season, so all those starts have amounted to 25% of our games.

The Brewers went 10-6 in those games so I don't think that makes anyone look foolish.

Um, he was 5 for 62 in those games and that includes a 3 for 5. That is definition of foolish.

If CC knew he was going to go 5 for 62 in those games, it would definitely would have been foolish. Unfortunately there is no way to obtain that foreknowledge.

As terrible as Sogard was in those starts, it was not detrimental to the team. At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Thought for sure that was getting caught.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

All Kratz does is produce runs.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I bet Perez gets sent away before Sogard. Just a feeling.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Brewers should sign Kratz to like a 10 year extension
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

2.5 million down the toilet for Logan

$2.5 to Sogard and $3M to Vogt. Solid use of $8M :laughing

Do we take Hader out?

Yes, I would. We want to keep him fresh (mission accomplished). Hopefully our stellar pen can get the final 9 outs so we can use him tomorrow if needed.

I hope they don’t use Hader tomorrow because I want him available Monday in case they have a chance for a win against the Cubs.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Choi will have a nice memory to take with him when he goes back to AAA tomorrow when they need a spot for Woodruff or later this week when Thames comes back.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived