Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-09: Brewers (Suter) at Phillies (Arrieta) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we stop benching Villar against LHP yet?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The two run bomb by Villar makes it an easy call to take out Hader even though it looked like Williams was coming in anyways.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Kratz just missed another bomb right there. I think the wind held that one in.

I think I’d play five infielders against Arcia.

Susac might be a better receiving catcher than this trash bag Philly has.

Community Moderator
How foolish does CC look now giving Sogard all those starts?

Sogard has started 16 of 64 games so far this season, so all those starts have amounted to 25% of our games.

The Brewers went 10-6 in those games so I don't think that makes anyone look foolish.

What in the name of Johnny Estrada was Shaw thinking?

I don't blame an OF that just sprinted a few times on defense about jogging to first on an apparent easy out. But Shaw only has to sprint a handful of times a game.

How foolish does CC look now giving Sogard all those starts?

Sogard has started 16 of 64 games so far this season, so all those starts have amounted to 25% of our games.

The Brewers went 10-6 in those games so I don't think that makes anyone look foolish.

Um, he was 5 for 62 in those games and that includes a 3 for 5. That is definition of foolish.

Archived