Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-09: Brewers (Suter) at Phillies (Arrieta) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

Hp4RKSZ.jpg

[pre]Brewers Lineup Phillies Lineup

1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF 1. César Hernández (S) 2B

2. Christian Yelich (L) RF 2. Rhys Hoskins ® LF

3. Jesús Aguilar ® 1B 3. Odúbel Herrera (L) CF

4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B 4. Carlos Santana (S) 1B

5. Ryan Braun ® LF 5. Aaron Altherr ® RF

6. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B 6. Scott Kingery ® SS

7. Erik Kratz ® C 7. J.P. Crawford (L) 3B

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Jorge Alfaro ® C

9. Brent Suter (L) P 9. Jake Arrieta P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#brewers 06/09 Lineup

L Cain CF

C Yelich RF

J Aguilar 1B

T Shaw 3B

R Braun LF

J Villar 2B

E Kratz C

O Arcia SS

B Suter P

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
You'd have to think they're getting close to using Hader just to get him some work. So ideally it would be nice to be able to get to the 6th or so today leading or tied.

Today almost seems like the perfect opportunity to try using Hader as an "opener".

Hasn't pitched in a week, facing Arrieta & you've got Suter to follow him up with the total contrast in style.

I don’t think you mess with Suter right now. Been too good lately to do that to.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I’m sure it’s been mentioned or out there on the interwebs - but why isn’t Anderson calling the games currently? He wasn’t calling the Finals on the broadcast I was watching, was he calling it on another broadcast? Or doing something else?
I am not Shea Vucinich

You'd have to think they're getting close to using Hader just to get him some work. So ideally it would be nice to be able to get to the 6th or so today leading or tied.

You've set the bar pretty low on an "ideal" game.

I love that our backup catcher is now not a complete black hole.

Move him to the starting role. Pina to backup.

I remember when Sogard got off to a hot start.

Aren’t you basically describing Pina too? He was trash the last few months of last season offensively and it’s continued this season.

I remember when Sogard got off to a hot start.

Aren’t you basically describing Pina too? He was trash the last few months of last season offensively and it’s continued this season.

Pina has been an invaluable cog in the Brewers rebuilding machine and one of the best catchers in baseball with timely hitting in clutch situations. Kratz is a 37 year old career journeyman barely hitting 200 for his career.

Suter having trouble locating. This might not turn out well.

Archived