Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-08: Brewers (Chacín) at Phillies (Velasquez) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Wow, I just got home and checked the score and it's a blowout. Braun loves the park apparently. The Phillies starter must have been really bad. The Crew really needed a game like this.

Nick Franklin and Eric Sogard are basically the same person... and with Saladino on the DL as future depth and Dylan Moore hitting everything thrown at him ... I guess I'm confused too.

If you don't trust Villar, call up the kid hitting .350 in AAA and see what you have. Sogard is exactly what he is.

Let's hang 30 on these guys.

Sounds like fun, but you know we'll lose 3-2 and 2-1 the next 2 games.

Adam, you a funny guy with some good baseball smarts.

But gosh, you are gloomy guy who says in a middle of a sunny please day say "ya but, it will probably rain all day tomorrow!" Just pulling your leg, have a nice at, at least today!

Let's hang 30 on these guys.

Sounds like fun, but you know we'll lose 3-2 and 2-1 the next 2 games.

Adam, you a funny guy with some good baseball smarts.

But gosh, you are gloomy guy who says in a middle of a sunny please day say "ya but, it will probably rain all day tomorrow!" Just pulling your leg, have a nice at, at least today!

Just speaking tongue in cheek, was not meant to be taken seriously. Unless it actually happens, in which case I want all of the credit for calling it, and none of the blame.

"Just speaking tongue in cheek, was not meant to be taken seriously. Unless it actually happens, in which case I want all of the credit for calling it, and none of the blame."

Since we failed to score 30 runs, this discussion is now a moot point.

Archived