Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-08: Brewers (Chacín) at Phillies (Velasquez) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-4]

TooLiveBrew
Braun still with bad luck.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish umpires would stop rewarding batters that don't try to get out of the way of pitches that hit them. It is a rule after all. I remember Bob Davidson did that to us some time ago. The only time I've ever seen it.

I seem to remember this happening with Nyjer Morgan at the plate. Maybe against Washington or Chicago? Plush was pretty livid. ..

I wish umpires would stop rewarding batters that don't try to get out of the way of pitches that hit them. It is a rule after all. I remember Bob Davidson did that to us some time ago. The only time I've ever seen it.

I seem to remember this happening with Nyjer Morgan at the plate. Maybe against Washington or Chicago? Plush was pretty livid. ..

Yah, but he blatantly put his elbow out to get hit.

Cy Chacin sure has been fun to watch pitch this season.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Another “double” for Aguilar. Lol why even have the error statistic anymore?

If Braun has any luck, that OPS would already be above .800

Villar is blowing out the front shoulder tonight.

Perfect night for Chacin to get 6 innings at least. Pitch count is looking good.

Archived