Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-06: Brewers (Anderson) at Indians (Carrasco) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are the types of things I wish the MLB would get rid of. Tired of one batter relief pitchers. It’s a joke.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If I was an umpire I could never take Counsell arguing seriously. I'd just stand there and laugh at him.

The home plate ump clearly didn't. He looked confused as to why he was even out there. And Craig actually looked like he was upset for once instead of his usual half-hearted, I'm only here because I supposed to be here schtick.

Color me frustrated but not worried, for now.

This stretch was bound to happen over 162. So I'm not really alarmed. Almost everybody has a weakness and it will expose you for stretches of time. That's baseball.

Here's to hoping they snap out of this before CHC/STL. The pitching is still holding up fine.

13 Ks again today. I think it is time for some changes offensively. Gotta do something.

If there's a concern for me this is it. We can't have three pitchers in the batting order every night. I think one bat could go a long way toward helping. Maybe it's Thames, but I think they need a SS who does something at the plate.

The suckiness is countless other players has overshadowed how terrible Hernan Perez is.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived