Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-06: Brewers (Anderson) at Indians (Carrasco) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's time for the Ji Man Choi experiment to be over.

yup, it sure is...

and while were at it, nerd power should be over as well.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

His offense sure...I think he's great defensively though. Can we agree Choi shouldn't be getting at bats today? I can get behind that.

His defense is great. I think he’d make one heck of a backup catcher. Just not fond of him in a starting 100+ games role.

And we definitely can agree on Choi. Yuck.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Can we be done with Sogard already please? Lack of range is the difference between bases loaded no runs in and one run in and man on 3rd with one out.

But hey at least his batting average ha skyrocketed to .130. And he can play 2nd too, so...cool.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Can we be done with Sogard already please? Lack of range is the difference between bases loaded no runs in and one run in and man on 3rd with one out.

But hey at least his batting average ha skyrocketed to .130. And he can play 2nd too, so...cool.

unfortunately that hit bought him another month of shelf life.

Sogard strikes again. Villar gets that ball most likely.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anderson really can't fall behind 3-0 to Davis. That is the killer in this inning, and now JJ can't find the strike zone.

Good to have another day off tomorrow. Hope the offense can pick ot up and make it a good one, but if not it's another chance to reset.

So long all star game. Losing sucks. Winning was much more enjoyable.

The bull pen was not going to sustain it's dominance for a full season. We have seen lately that they are not bulletproof, which only magnifies the need for better starting pitching.

If we continue to lean on the bullpen the rest of the year like we have done to this point, it will not be pretty come September.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

This game is two hours old and we have yet to complete 5 innings with a grand total of 3 runs scored. How is that possible?

When I was eating lunch I got to see 2 AB's and 17 throws to first base...

The bull pen was not going to sustain it's dominance for a full season. We have seen lately that they are not bulletproof, which only magnifies the need for better starting pitching.

If we continue to lean on the bullpen the rest of the year like we have done to this point, it will not be pretty come September.

Or an offense. An offense would be a good thing.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think the starting pitching has been fine. Not gonna win many game when the offense can't give you more than a couple runs.

Archived