Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-05: Brewers (Guerra) at Indians (Kluber) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

Eye Black

Won't be easier tomorrow, then a series in Philly which is statistically the toughest place to play in the NL.

Shaping up to be a very bad road trip if the offense continues to go into hibernation again.

Won't be easier tomorrow, then a series in Philly which is statistically the toughest place to play in the NL.

Shaping up to be a very bad road trip if the offense continues to go into hibernation again.

Followed up by 3 vs the Cubbies... yuk

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What a fall from grace the past few years have been for Braun. Atleast Bill still has a soft spot for you “Braunie”

Yawn.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I really, really want to believe that this is the year, this is the team.

But when you've watched the Brewers for over 30 years, there's always that nagging voice in the back of your head saying "Come on man, it's the Brewers. You know they're going to let you down in the end."

I really, really want to believe that this is the year, this is the team.

But when you've watched the Brewers for over 30 years, there's always that nagging voice in the back of your head saying "Come on man, it's the Brewers. You know they're going to let you down in the end."

Just remind yourself that we are in a rebuild and that it wasn’t supposed to be this good right now anyways. Helps me from time to time.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wow, Cain is pissed about something. Don't know what, but you can't allow a double to Kipnis on that.

Definitely mad about his lack of hustle there.

Its the 2nd time the Tribe has burned LoCain for a surprise/ hustle double.

Check out the play at the 4:47 mark.

JRam burned Cain to set up the winning run to push the win streak last season to 22 games..

Perhaps its scouting reports. Perhaps its something else..

Archived