Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-03: Brewers (Suter) at White Sox (Covey) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's calling for Braun to keep playing? Man this offense has under performed this year, aside from the 17 run game

I am

Braun has .261 BABIP, far below his .329 career rate. He also has 22.2% line drive rate, highest of his career. Yet is batting .232 with .713 OPS.

Who's calling for Braun to keep playing? Man this offense has under performed this year, aside from the 17 run game

I am

Braun has .261 BABIP, far below his .329 career rate. He also has 22.2% line drive rate, highest of his career. Yet is batting .232 with .713 OPS.

That's all well and good, but most of his Ab's have suggested he doesn't have it anymore. I've never seen him have just negative facial expressions just waiving at pitches going by like he has this year. Him starting and playing hurt 95% of the time is certainly hurting Santana's production. I think most of us care about results rather than advanced metrics.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I was taught you couldn’t tap the ball in and out of your glove as a pitcher. Essentially could only come out of the glove one time. Albers has a little tap, and I’ve noticed a few guys lately that do it a lot. Anyone know if this is actually a rule?

I am

That's all well and good, but most of his Ab's have suggested he doesn't have it anymore. I've never seen him have just negative facial expressions just waiving at pitches going by like he has this year. Him starting and playing hurt 95% of the time is certainly hurting Santana's production. I think most of us care about results rather than advanced metrics.

Yes! Thank you! Results please!

Pina just tossed them a run.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yes! Thank you! Results please!

If you don’t let data drive your decision making, you’re a fool in my book. The results usually end up coming because you relied on the data to drive your decision. Stearns seems keen on this approach. As does Counsell.

That being said, Braun has taken me at bat today. What the hell are we talking about here? :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Simple solution. Score more runs. Ridiculous to keep putting this on the pen each and every game.

Archived