Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-02: Brewers (Chacín) at White Sox (Shields) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-0]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

Ho2lsnO.jpg

Brewers Lineup

CF Lorenzo Cain ®

RF C. Yelich (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

DH Ji-Man Choi (L)

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

C Erik Kratz ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

White Sox Lineup

2B Yoan Moncada (S)

3B Yolmer Sanchez (S)

1B Jose Abreu ®

DH Matt Skole (L)

SS Tim Anderson ®

C Omar Narvaez (L)

CF Adam Engel ®

LF Charlie Tilson (L)

RF Trayce Thompson ®

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would have liked to see Santana in for Aguilar but I suppose they made their bed in a way with putting him in the 3-hole now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anyone who likes these uniforms must be at least 40+. Only way you can look at them and like them is if you have some bias appreciation from your childhood etc.

Those stripes on the sleeves, belt area, and full powder blue is just awful. Amazing that was ever a good idea.

I’m not 40+ and I like em. I wouldn’t want them as a permanent jersey but they are good looking.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Would have liked to see Santana in for Aguilar but I suppose they made their bed in a way with putting him in the 3-hole now.

Totally agree. They needed to have him in everyday to ride out the hot streak, but he’s been cooling for quite some time now.

Shields looks good so far. Change of speeds, in and out, keeping the ball down.

If you look up you can see something falling back down to earth, Jesus Aguilar.

Mentioned this lastnight. He's been swinging wildly at bad pitches lately.

What did I miss? Just following Gameday but says he walked in his first AB...

Walks are going to happen from time to time. This isn’t a video game.

If you look up you can see something falling back down to earth, Jesus Aguilar.

Mentioned this lastnight. He's been swinging wildly at bad pitches lately.

What did I miss? Just following Gameday but says he walked in his first AB...

Observation looking at numbers today (and watching him lately). Nothing directly correalated with his ABs today.

On another note he has always wildly swung at bad pitches...a good reason a hard fall was inevitable. He is not a .300+ hitter. I guess it isn’t bad if he reverts to normalcy. Makes it easier to just platoon him with Thames upon his return. Which is probably the best course of action long term.

Shields dialed in. The way the shifts are it’s be great if we had the approach to the opposite field but I won’t hold my breath.

Archived