Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-01: Brewers (Anderson) at White Sox (Santiago) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-3]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cain just seems to casually play super hard. He never really looks like he's just busting it but he constantly is. All this grimacing and jogging around and all of the sudden BAM there he is just casually running full speed making a catch.

I LOVE IT

Regardless of outcome lots to be worried about with Anderson. He looks terrible. Velo down from last year. One strikeout so far against triple A competition. This should have been easy W with 3 early runs. Dangerous way to start a trip if you lose this one.

Regardless of outcome lots to be worried about with Anderson. He looks terrible. Velo down from last year. One strikeout so far against triple A competition. This should have been easy W with 3 early runs. Dangerous way to start a trip if you lose this one.

It's not his fastball velocity but his location has been poor.

I think we just found a new word that will be banned.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anderson is behind on everybody. Almost like he knows his stuff is down and trying to miss bats. I dunno what the deal is but I realize the 2017 version is asking a lot. We need better than what we have seen so far. This team's starting pitching is shocking and not in a good way. Guerra has saved our bacon.

Archived