Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-01: Brewers (Anderson) at White Sox (Santiago) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-3]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could the old Braun be back? Hope so.

I'm going to be honest, I don't expect it to last, figured he'd get hot for awhile. But I'll certainly enjoy it while it lasts, great to see, and the longer it goes on the better. Great swing.

I'm going to be honest, I don't expect it to last, figured he'd get hot for awhile. But I'll certainly enjoy it while it lasts, great to see, and the longer it goes on the better. Great swing.

I guess that's what I meant but didn't express myself well. We all know he's a streaky hitter.

Braun has some serious swagger as of late. Love it.

OPS is at .752 now and climbing.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He tends to act like the Braun of old after coming back from the DL. If the have to put him on the DL for 10 days a month, but get good results the other 20, I'd be ok with that.

Nice for Chase to start with a clean inning. Hope he's getting back into form.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

No one is going to care because he made it, but that was a pretty questionable decision by Santana. You better make it a little easier than that when there is one out and a guy is about to be on third. That could have been very costly if he didn’t make it.

That’s the kind of aggressiveness Villar used to have (still does to an extent) and everyone complained about.

Sad day when your ballpark is guaranteed rate field (with a big red arrow pointing down) and the premium advertisement behind home is a credit reporting agency. Not to mention the actual on deck circles right next to homeplate. So unfortunate.

Archived