Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-30: Cardinals (Reyes) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Reminder: Facebook Watch game]

Eye Black
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody else trying to watch this on the Facebook live feed? Absolute crap, from the quality of the feed to the commentators.

Make sure you have the right feed. I found there were like 10 feeds and only 1 was the correct mlb feed.

My feed is 2 pitches behind so yes, it's pretty worthless.

I listened to the FB commentators for first 5 innings till I switched off and went back to WTMJ feed. All I heard them do was talk about how amazing Alex Reyes is and the Cardinals are going to bust out etc. Tune back in and the whole comment feed is full of ******** Cards fans enraged at the announcers' praise of Hader ...

This is the type of crap you hear often when you watch other team's games. Why I never get when we see folks complain about BA/Rock etc. Brewers have been lucky with their announcers for years now. Heck, all WI sports teams really

Now that the announcers man crush is in, all the cards fans complaining how this is a "brewers broadcast".
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

The 5 minute conversation on whether Hader was going to come back out shows how much these guys have watched the Brewers this year.

As he sits in the dugout looking ready to come out and no one is warming up. Even no knowledge of us this year you should get the hint.

Archived