Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-30: Cardinals (Reyes) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Reminder: Facebook Watch game]

Eye Black
[sarcasm]anyone know how many runs reyes has given up this year? These fb guys dont seem to know.[/sarcasm]
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think part of the problem is that motte is so close to his playing days that his bias shows, but plesac has been doing national work for years and is able to hide any biases he may have.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Junior Guerra safe at 1st on sac bunt? What happened?

Carpenter threw to 2nd and Munoz was dreaming.

Kind of a fail on Carpenter too. Why play hero to get the guy at 2nd? Just get the 2nd out.

True. I was just describing the play in a slightly humorous way. If Munoz is on 2nd he is probably out, but I agree he should have just taken the out.

Junior Guerra safe at 1st on sac bunt? What happened?

Carpenter threw to 2nd and Munoz was dreaming.

Kind of a fail on Carpenter too. Why play hero to get the guy at 2nd? Just get the 2nd out.

He had the runner out if Munoz was on the bag. Keep the runner out of scoring position and Guerra is sitting on first and running. Seems like automatic go there if you can play to me.

I assume he saw the runner first and was committing to throwing before he saw where Munoz was.

I see what Munoz saw too, was that there was nobody guarding third, so if the play went to first, Kratz could have just kept going to 3b. So Munoz took a step that way and then figured out where he should go.

Archived