Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-30: Cardinals (Reyes) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Reminder: Facebook Watch game]

Eye Black
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said , I don’t know that I would have gone to Knebel there ... with zero room for error. But it worked out.

And on top of that, the confidence that Corey will get from cominnin and getting that big strikeout ... hopefully will only help down the road.

Has the Brewers twitter been trolling teams like this all season? It's a bit obnoxious in my opinion...

As far as I know they have. I've mostly seen them troll, terribly, the cubs. This one I like though. They had the results to back them up and stl made a terrible choice in wording.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I was at the game about 15 rows up looking down the 3rd base line and Hader looked like he was starting to labor. I couldn’t see the strike zone from my vantage point and couldn’t tell he was being squeezed but he looked to be struggling to me. If it was a lefty batter coming up, I would have probably stayed with him but with the righty and a base open... and the day off tomorrow, I was fine with Knebel.

I did think I was on BF though because a guy about 4 rows behind me yelled “thanks for blowing the game Counsell” as he made the change. Was it Twirl? :laughing

Has the Brewers twitter been trolling teams like this all season? It's a bit obnoxious in my opinion...

As far as I know they have. I've mostly seen them troll, terribly, the cubs. This one I like though. They had the results to back them up and stl made a terrible choice in wording.

Yes I have zero problems with this. They asked for it. Plus, Cardinals.

After Fowler struck out and came out to RF my son yelled "you can only hit in Colorado." Fowler flipped him off and then went 2-2 and scored what was then the go-ahead run.

There were a number of mistakes made this game: the Counsell no challenge, the baserunning outs, the big Shaw error, but in a way, that's almost an encouraging sign -- this team has grown. Last year those mistakes would have cost them the game. Not this time.

Archived