Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-30: Cardinals (Reyes) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Reminder: Facebook Watch game]

Eye Black
I listened to the FB commentators for first 5 innings till I switched off and went back to WTMJ feed. All I heard them do was talk about how amazing Alex Reyes is and the Cardinals are going to bust out etc. Tune back in and the whole comment feed is full of ******** Cards fans enraged at the announcers' praise of Hader ...

Why would you not just go to full screen? Gets rid of all the comments.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
I listened to the FB commentators for first 5 innings till I switched off and went back to WTMJ feed. All I heard them do was talk about how amazing Alex Reyes is and the Cardinals are going to bust out etc. Tune back in and the whole comment feed is full of ******** Cards fans enraged at the announcers' praise of Hader ...

Why would you not just go to full screen? Gets rid of all the comments.

You can also press the 'quiet mode' button in the lower-right which hides all of the annoying stuff (except the announcers which are solved by turning off the volume).

Fine with the move. Righty coming and Hader isn’t pitching well. Was lucky to not down the ball to avoid a blown save.

4 strikeouts in 1.2 innings despite a minuscule zone isn't good?

Archived