Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-30: Cardinals (Reyes) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Reminder: Facebook Watch game]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

HnyZ5My.jpg

[pre]Diamondbacks Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Matt Carpenter (L) 3B 1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Jedd Gyorko ® 2B 2. C. Yelich (L) RF

3. Jose Martinez ® 1B 3. Jesus Aguilar ® 1B

4. Marcell Ozuna ® LF 4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

5. Harrison Bader ® CF 5. Domingo Santana ® RF

6. Dexter Fowler (S) RF 6. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

7. Yairo Munoz (S) SS 7. Eric Sogard (L) SS

8. Carson Kelly ® C 8. Erik Krantz ® C

9. Alex Reyes ® P 9. Junior Guerra ® P[/pre]

Reminder: For those looking for the broadcast this is another Facebook Watch Game. For those unfamiliar with Facebook Watch Games there are more details available at this link, What is the Facebook Watch Game?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be two moves today. DL- Saladino & Davies. Bring up, Arcia and Choi.

1. Yelich- CF

2. Choi- LF

3. Aguilar- 1B

4. Shaw- 3B

5. Santana- RF

6. Villar- 2B

7. Kratz- C

8. Sogard- SS

9. Guerra- P

Bench- Perez, Arica, Braun, Cain, Pina

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wonder if Reyes will be on a pitch count?

Figured we would see Kratz and Sogard today. Both have looked alright at the plate in very few PAs. I like the lineup overall.

The Cardinals are a team against whom I think you need to see a lot of pitches. That is pretty standard these days, of course, but given their BP troubles and especially given this is Reyes' first start, I would like to see him go no more than 5. Hopefully Junior can put up another quality start. I am expecting a tight game, but would love for the offense to keep hitting line drives.

Davies , in my opinion , has a more serious injury but is trying to pitch through it. He's not right by any means, and they need to figure that crap out cause getting hammered like he has been is sure not setting us up for anything but disaster.

Davies , in my opinion , has a more serious injury but is trying to pitch through it. He's not right by any means, and they need to figure that crap out cause getting hammered like he has been is sure not setting us up for anything but disaster.

I thought this too, but it could also be the injury just set back his annual goood-by date. He seems like a guy that needs to warm up and find his stuff, at least that was the case last year. If that's the case, a DL stint might do more harm than good.

Wonder if Reyes will be on a pitch count?

Figured we would see Kratz and Sogard today. Both have looked alright at the plate in very few PAs. I like the lineup overall.

The Cardinals are a team against whom I think you need to see a lot of pitches. That is pretty standard these days, of course, but given their BP troubles and especially given this is Reyes' first start, I would like to see him go no more than 5. Hopefully Junior can put up another quality start. I am expecting a tight game, but would love for the offense to keep hitting line drives.

Excellent point, I would be very surprised if Reyes was not on a pitch count. I wonder if that's a small part of the reason Perez/Pina/Arcia are sitting today. Most everyone else on the team is pretty good about working the count and seeing pitches.

I thought this too, but it could also be the injury just set back his annual goood-by date. He seems like a guy that needs to warm up and find his stuff, at least that was the case last year.

And the year before if I remember correctly.

I thought this too, but it could also be the injury just set back his annual goood-by date. He seems like a guy that needs to warm up and find his stuff, at least that was the case last year.

I hear you guys, but the shoulder thing sure is scary... i have my doubts. This "bad" Davies is worse than the typical bad Davies isn't it?

I hear you guys, but the shoulder thing sure is scary... i have my doubts. This "bad" Davies is worse than the typical bad Davies isn't it?

He was 6.57 ERA for 5 April starts in 2017

He was 8.78 ERA for 3 April starts in 2016

I'll let Kanye do my talking...

"Looked like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky, it was televised

There's been an accident like GEICO

They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael

I must got a angel"

Wishing healing upon Davies and a fast return no matter the decision of DL or not. Come back stronger just like Kanye did and slay it!

I'll let Kanye do my talking...

"Looked like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky, it was televised

There's been an accident like GEICO

They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael

I must got a angel"

Wishing healing upon Davies and a fast return no matter the decision of DL or not. Come back stronger just like Kanye did and slay it!

:laughing

The sound extremely quiet for anyone else? I have the video sound and my computer sound all the way up and I can barely make out what the announcers are saying.

you aren't missing much sound wise... i can promise you that :)

Junior Guerra was picked up from the White Sox in the rule 5 draft in 2017.... things i learned today.

So...I'm trying to access this on Facebook and it's making me create another account where I have to type in my credit card info...anyone else have to do this?

Edit: nevermind... was a different stream. This stream is awful.

So...I'm trying to access this on Facebook and it's making me create another account where I have to type in my credit card info...anyone else have to do this?

Nope, I just searched "MLB" and clicked play on the link.

Dumb. Can’t give outs up.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived