Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-29: Cardinals (Wacha) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What’s Villar have to do to get full time status lol.

Sogard slaps one to gain full time status... lol

Choi will be up tomorrow to give noodle arm full reign at SS and Perez will split time with Villar.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

BA needs to stop saying that Holland was the Cards closer when he got hurt. He said it last night, and he said it again tonight when discussing all the Cardinals injuries that have affected their win loss record. The guy hasn't closed a game out this year for the Cardinals. He has been absolutely dreadful bad.

This is the kind of stuff that annoys me, but that is pretty easy during a game like this.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I’m glad Cain gave him the business after that.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Knebel should pitch in this game. Give him an easy spot to pitch in. There is virtually no need for him tomorrow with Jeffress and Hader so fresh.

exactly.

Until he can have a clean inning or 3, he should be nowhere near a closing situation.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I love how we use Hader, but it feels like a waste when he sits for 4 days in a row.

Just insert him in Davies spot. Problem solved.

Knebel should pitch in this game. Give him an easy spot to pitch in. There is virtually no need for him tomorrow with Jeffress and Hader so fresh.

exactly.

Until he can have a clean inning or 3, he should be nowhere near a closing situation.

If we were going to use a “prime” reliever cause they all have sat so much he seemed like the best choice.

Cards using Hicks in the 8th with a 6-1 lead? They must really want this... or not have a lot of confidence in their bullpen. I thought earlier this year when the Brewers got to the Cards bullpen twice that it might stick in their head.

Brewers might lose this battle, but I think are winning the war.

Archived