Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-29: Cardinals (Wacha) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Won't be hard to do. Wacha is a 5 inning pitcher nowadays and the pen sucks. As a matter of fact the hitting sucks, especially with RISP.

You guys have the pundits (and myself) scratching their heads. The Nats, Cubs and Dodgers were supposed to be the cream of the NL this season!

Everybody regresses to the mean. A $90M payroll is what it is, no matter if they overachieve for a few months. See 2012, 2017, etc. We all know what it will look like come September 1 and September 28.

Won't be hard to do. Wacha is a 5 inning pitcher nowadays and the pen sucks. As a matter of fact the hitting sucks, especially with RISP.

You guys have the pundits (and myself) scratching their heads. The Nats, Cubs and Dodgers were supposed to be the cream of the NL this season!

Everybody regresses to the mean. A $90M payroll is what it is, no matter if they overachieve for a few months. See 2012, 2017, etc. We all know what it will look like come September 1 and September 28.

I guess you should just stop watching then. Team has no chance. They’re done before it starts. :laughing :rolleyes

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun smoked another ball. Heating up.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I guess you should just stop watching then. Team has no chance. They’re done before it starts. :laughing :rolleyes

I watch, even when the plot and ending feels like a script I've read before.

Really solid argument. Payroll=Success.

Nice comparisons too with very comparable payrolls. $116mil in 2012 and $64mil in 2017.

Really solid argument. Payroll=Success.

Nice comparisons too with very comparable payrolls. $116mil in 2012 and $64mil in 2017.

Not into making a rational argument. Would prefer internet message board hyperbole.

Davies is just absolute utter garbage at Miller Park. Has been since the beginning of last season.

False, he is just utter garbage this year. Doesn’t matter where. Hard to say he is any worse at home this year.

Archived