Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-28: Cardinals (Weaver) at Brewers (Suter) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice job Albers, see you in another 6 to 10 days I guess? Not sure why he's seen so few innings lately.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Nice job Albers, see you in another 6 to 10 days I guess? Not sure why he's seen so few innings lately.

I think he's more valuable than Boone yet we get Boone sightings left and right.

Well how else is he and Sogard going to figure things out if CC doesn't play them?

Way too many Cardinals fans in the front row behind the plate. Geez.

because of those non true fans selling to them. I'd never do that because I'm a better fan. BTW I'm watching from my couch

Rock is right. These are not the plays that replay was designed for. So much time wasted with this crap.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Rock is right. These are not the plays that replay was designed for. So much time wasted with this crap.

Simple solution, 60 second rule. If you can't figure it out within 60 seconds, screens go dark and call stands by rule. 90 seconds in the playoffs.

Archived