Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-28: Cardinals (Weaver) at Brewers (Suter) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd bet he has given up more hard contact as well.

Lowest exit velocity of any starter

It's a wonder he's not the front runner for the Cy Young.

He said he probably gives up a lot of hard contact. I pointed out a stat that shows that’s not the case. Don’t really need the sarcasm just because you don’t agree.

Man, I love that oppo swing. OPS over .700 for Braun now. Keep er movin.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'd bet he has given up more hard contact as well.

Lowest exit velocity of any starter

Fair enough.

I’ll admit having it come in at 80 probably doesn’t help it leave at 100. But not a lot of rockets hit off him.

Community Moderator
God, I hate this moron.

Aguilar has 887 innings at first since 2014. Of the 54 first basemen with at least 800 innings since then his DRS of 0 ranks 26th & his UZR of -0.2 ranks 30th. He is about as average as it can get by the numbers.

That STL loving student employee who just finished working for me on Friday? He's at this game before he moves to his new job. How petty is it if I'd especially like the Brewers to get this game?

(And if you are/were in 429 and he bugs you, (1) I'm sorry and (2) let me know so I can give him a talking to.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

God, I hate this moron.

Aguilar has 887 innings at first since 2014. Of the 54 first basemen with at least 800 innings since then his DRS of 0 ranks 26th & his UZR of -0.2 ranks 30th. He is about as average as it can get by the numbers.

He may have been pretty average or even below average four years ago, but it seems to me his defense has greatly improved since then.

God, I hate this moron.

Do stats from 2014 really matter today? Players improve.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived