Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-27: Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (Chacín) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Santana playing better we are going to finally that mega logjam we were worried about when Thames comes back...it appears. Santana is probably the odd man out.

LHP:

Aguilar/Braun

No way Braun should be ahead of Santana.

I will take the historical numbers for Braun vs. LHP. Both are pretty interchangeable in the grand scheme. Santana has greatly struggled versus LHP this year...though not sure that really is something I’d expect in the long term.

I’m not fan of Braun at all...but vs. LHP I will take my chances.

Nice to see Santana and Villar come through there.

Seconded. It has felt like the same couple guys doing big things. Nice to see a couple of others come through. The key word in all these posts I keep seeing is TEAM. We complain a lot about a lot but yet this team just keeps coming through. Very refreshing.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oh man time for Hader!!

Guessing Jeffress for the 8th today, and then either Jeffress or Knebel for the 9th. Don't think they will use Hader unless they absolutely need to, they prefer to give him multiple days off between multi-inning outings.

Oh man time for Hader!!

Guessing Jeffress for the 8th today, and then either Jeffress or Knebel for the 9th. Don't think they will use Hader unless they absolutely need to, they prefer to give him multiple days off between multi-inning outings.

Oh yeah, totally makes sense! Hope to see Knebel shut down in the 9th but cold totally see JJ finishing this off!

Jeffress seems to be getting hit a bit harder as of late. Getting good results but feels like more guys are making good contact off him.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What would you do, Jeffress for one more or Knebel for the 9th? I'd stick with Jeffress. That was a pretty quick inning.

Two run lead. I’d give it to Knebel to get that confidence going.

Braun keeps his hit streak alive.

7, 8, 9 hitters coming up for the Mets, bring out Corey. Get the bounce back appearance for confidence.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Ronald Acuna might be done for awhile. I don’t have link to the video but knees don’t usually bend that way.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ronald Acuna might be done for awhile. I don’t have link to the video but knees don’t usually bend that way.

https://deadspin.com/young-braves-stud-ronald-acunas-leg-bends-horribly-on-i-1826357998

Warning: NSFL (not safe for life)

He's definitely out for a while. I'll be surprised if he's not.

Archived