6. José Bautista ® LF 6. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

7. Tomás Nido ® C 7. Manny Piña ® C

8. Zack Wheeler (L) P 8. Eric Sogard (L) SS

9. Amed Rosario ® SS 9. Jhoulys Chacín ® P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anecdotely, our "Sunday" lineup does much better than what it looks like on paper, but given the offensive outburst last night and the relatively normal lineup today, I'm not sure what to predict.

Just have to get Sogard in the line-up, just has to be done...

Stuck him 8th hoping no one would notice. So much for giving Saladino the shortstop job. Not like he’s earned it or anything.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So we're surprised that CC got his adoptive little brother back into the starting lineup after only 2 days? CC must have had a sleepless night on Friday racking his brain for a reason to put little C into the lineup on Saturday...

Just have to get Sogard in the line-up, just has to be done...

Arcia is better than sogard

Sogard shouldnt even be in the majors. But we have nobody else to fill out the 40 man. Like Bandy, Im sure Stearns will get a decent fill-in before the playoffs.

I just keep telling myself that this is Sogard’s last stand and that he’ll be gone for good once Arcia comes back. I figure if I say it enough maybe I’ll believe it.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Glad to see Sogard in the lineup. He's hitting .750 against Wheeler.

I imagine sometime, in the not too distant future, a computer program will determine the starters and lineup and even assist/make in game decisions. This may be the only time that program would choose to insert Sogard into the starting lineup...

I have a few IQ litmus tests that have proven near 100% fool-proof - one is "Do you drive a mini cooper?"... This would be another "Would you start Eric Sogard at SS against Zach Wheeler?"...

So we're surprised that CC got his adoptive little brother back into the starting lineup after only 2 days? CC must have had a sleepless night on Friday racking his brain for a reason to put little C into the lineup on Saturday...

I think he may be more than adopted...maybe sogard was an "accident" and CC is trying to make up for never sending birthday cards.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Ok, Sogard is in the lineup. We all hate Sogard, he eats children. Can we move on and discuss the rest of the team?

Probably not...

:tongue

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ok, Sogard is in the lineup. We all hate Sogard, he eats children. Can we move on and discuss the rest of the team?

Good idea. Can the rest of the team overcome Sogard's inevitable 0 for 5 hitting and average defense today?

Gross exaggeration, he only eats the corpses of already deceased middle aged people.

I’m all for Brewers getting hits but how is that not an error?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived