Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-26: Mets (Vargas) at Brewers (Anderson) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 17-6]

Eye Black
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who had Jennings getting two at bats today? Strange game.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun... either look for a pitch up to hammer on strike one or leave it the hell alone. Getting yourself out doing that crap.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
Wow am I glad I didn't go to sleep after the top of the first!

Welcome to the board salmoxis! Out of curiosity, what time is it in Siberia? Love that Erik Kratz fame has already gone international! :laughing

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Am I allowed to complain about Braun still?

He has reached base 4 out of 9 PAs since coming off the DL

I guess I’ll just eat my crow, and have my adult beverage and sit back down then :laughing

Well one of them was an intentional walk, and no xbh, you can still complain.

Wow am I glad I didn't go to sleep after the top of the first!

Welcome to the board salmoxis! Out of curiosity, what time is it in Siberia? Love that Erik Kratz fame has already gone international! :laughing

Thanks Eye Black, great to be here! Lifelong Brewers fan, glad to be aboard. Its 12 hours ahead of central time here, so currently 5:42 AM :)

Kratz is my new favorite player. After hearing Brian and Rock tell me all about his 2012 homers, how can he not be?

Just remember, the last Brewer to hit a home run in his debut game is Eric Sogard.

Mood killer. :laughing

Community Moderator
I know it is a 4-run game, but I would be feeling a lot more confident if they could’ve scratched across a run or two with the bases loaded and none out.

I know it is a 4-run game, but I would be feeling a lot more confident if they could’ve scratched across a run or two with the bases loaded and none out.

You'd have to think with our bullpen, its annoying but inconsequential. But you never know. Even the best bullpens have blowup days once in awhile. Would be fitting for it to happen on the day Oliver Drake got DFAed again.

Community Moderator

You'd have to think with our bullpen, its annoying but inconsequential. But you never know. Even the best bullpens have blowup days once in awhile. Would be fitting for it to happen on the day Oliver Drake got DFAed again.

I agree, but I think watching Knebel issue 9th inning walks last night, combined with Hader on the shelf tonight, has me more cautious than probably necessary.

Archived