Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-25: Mets (Syndergaard) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, 10 innings; Shaw w/ walk-off walk]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I have to admit, Domingo has improved greatly defensively. I didn't see that coming.

Getting to grounders to his sides has improved so much. He used to be so bad stopping balls.

The guy is a spectacular athlete. There was really no reason for him to be a hack out in RF in the first place. He's fast and has a huge arm. I guess he just needed the agility and instincts to catch up.

Good strategy by the Mets to let Sogard get on knowing it would earn him starts the rest of the series. :)

Are we sure Counsell wasn't playing Sogard so much so that he ended up with a longer hit less streak than him? Now no reason to play Sogard.

Good strategy by the Mets to let Sogard get on knowing it would earn him starts the rest of the series. :)

Are we sure Counsell wasn't playing Sogard so much so that he ended up with a longer hit less streak than him? Now no reason to play Sogard.

Bold strategy, Cotton, let’s see if it pays off ..

Archived