Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-25: Mets (Syndergaard) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, 10 innings; Shaw w/ walk-off walk]

TooLiveBrew

HmNSALJ.jpg

[pre]Mets Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Brandon Nimmo (L) LF 1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Asdrúbal Cabrera (S) 2B 2. Christian Yelich (L) LF

3. Wilmer Flores ® 3B 3. Jesús Aguilar ® 1B

4. Jay Bruce (L) RF 4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

5. Michael Conforto (L) CF 5. Domingo Santana ® RF

6. Devin Mesoraco ® C 6. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

7. Adrián González (L) 1B 7. Manny Piña ® C

8. Noah Syndergaard (L) P 8. Tyler Saladino ® SS

9. Amed Rosario ® SS 9. Junior Guerra ® P[/pre]

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back to boycotting Brewers games if that is the lineup. I will not watch when Sogard starts. Bum.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Back to boycotting Brewers games if that is the lineup. I will not watch when Sogard starts. Bum.

Counsell heard about your boycott and he's asking you to reconsider. Playoff baseball depends on you.

Think of the children, man!!

Counsell heard about your boycott and he's asking you to reconsider. Playoff baseball depends on you.

Think of the children, man!!

Alright, I'm back in! The children comment got to me. Let's knock around Syndergaard a bit tonight.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I guess Braun needs a breather after that rough one game?

Some want Braun as a backup against RHP. We'll see how that plays out.

Perez. [sarcasm]I'm guessing sogards plane was delayed which is why he isn't starting?[/sarcasm]
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I guess Braun needs a breather after that rough one game?

Some want Braun as a backup against RHP. We'll see how that plays out.

Yes, I'm one of those. I mean who would you bench? I'm certainly assuming not Yelich or Cain, so Aguilar or Santana?

I'm not trying to start the Braun bashing again, I'm just honestly asking, what would you guys do right now? People keep waiting for Aguilar to regress, but the guy has a .940 OPS, he has a pretty compelling reason to play right now.

With Bandy DFAd, who is our emergency catcher if Kratz isn't called up in the 11th hour?

I can't imagine that one of Nottingham, Bethancourt or Kratz isnt in Milwaukee right now. It would be a really bad look for the organization if something happened to Pina tonight and no backup catcher.

C'mon Jesus, I know he's your teammate and buddy and all, but do you guys seriously not know why?

If the unspoken finished part to his question is "Why is Sogard on this roster over Orlando??" then I certainly get it.

C'mon Jesus, I know he's your teammate and buddy and all, but do you guys seriously not know why?

If the unspoken finished part to his question is "Why is Sogard on this roster over Orlando??" then I certainly get it.

True

Yep. Plus I think Arcia is an intricate part of the locker room and this could really back fire.

Villar is slipping back into mediocre territory, we really need him to get it going so Sogard doesn't start stealing starts from him.

In the words of Michael in the Office when Toby came back....

No... God NO.. No... God... NOOOOOOOOOO

Also I hope Travis Shaw takes up third base at Miller Park as his career home. I just love the guy and the swing fits here so so so well.

Yeah Shaw hasn't been the regression candidate everyone expected.

Archived