Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-22: Diamondbacks (Koch) at Brewers (Chacín) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 1-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cubs game is looking promising.

Orlando Arcia has officially found the Mendoza line....

MACHADO

Just kidding...but for real...I would much rather see Saladino in there until Arcia can figure it out. Saladino looks like a pretty slick fielder so I don't think Arcia's defensive value is that much better where he needs to stay in the lineup.

I don't think this is a "let it ride" situation with Arcia either. If he were putting together solid at bats that would be a different story, but he looks completely lost up there. Swings at terrible pitches and never looks balanced...his feet are all over the place when he swings. Pretty frustrating to watch.

If you guys keep slamming Arcia, CC might read this and remember that Sogard is back in AAA and bring him back to start the rest of the year at SS.

Kidding, or am I?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If you guys keep slamming Arcia, CC might read this and remember that Sogard is back in AAA and bring him back to start the rest of the year at SS.

Kidding, or am I?

At least Arcia is a good defender. Actually very good.

Kidding, or am I?

Strange that he got so good defensively being that he is so undedicated. :rolleyes

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't believe Arcia has the dedication to become a better hitter. I really don't like the way he carries himself. Just kind of aloof, more interested in having a good time than becoming a better player.

Wow. Because the kid smiles when he plays? What is he, 22 or 23? But he has no dedication?

Cool opinion.

Kidding, or am I?

Strange that he got so good defensively being that he is so undedicated. :rolleyes

Undedicated to improving. He just rides his God given talent.

I don't believe Arcia has the dedication to become a better hitter. I really don't like the way he carries himself. Just kind of aloof, more interested in having a good time than becoming a better player.

Wow. Because the kid smiles when he plays? What is he, 22 or 23? But he has no dedication?

Cool opinion.

Thank you.

I'm guessing we will get Hades for 2 with kennel in for the save and jeffress with the day off.

I was gonna correct it, but I think auto correct knows what's up.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived