Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-20: Brewers (Guerra) at Twins (Odorizzi) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan is garbage. I always thought a LOOGY was supposed to be good at, you know, retiring lefties. Our pen was just fine before he came back.

he lost his arm actually 2 years ago. But Counsel loves him. Our last two games that we lost were the result of logan. He is so awful that most of us shut the game off when he went in.

We finally got rid od drake to the Tribe for $100,000, maybe the tribe will want Logan back. It cant hurt to ask. $50,000?

At any rate, i doubt he stays with us. It does limit Counsel if we get rid of Logan unless we can stretch what we have.

Yesterday, We could have only pitched hader till the 8.2 mark and allowed Knoeble to finish and then brought in hader today for another inning.

Logan is garbage. I always thought a LOOGY was supposed to be good at, you know, retiring lefties. Our pen was just fine before he came back.

he lost his arm actually 2 years ago. But Counsel loves him. Our last two games that we lost were the result of logan. He is so awful that most of us shut the game off when he went in.

We finally got rid od drake to the Tribe for $100,000, maybe the tribe will want Logan back. It cant hurt to ask. $50,000?

At any rate, i doubt he stays with us. It does limit Counsel if we get rid of Logan unless we can stretch what we have.

Yesterday, We could have only pitched hader till the 8.2 mark and allowed Knoeble to finish and then brought in hader today for another inning.

How do you know Counsell "loves him"? Are you in his head, do you have a plant in the clubhouse? That is so BS. Also, learn to spell Corey Knebel.

How do you know Counsell "loves him"? Are you in his head, do you have a plant in the clubhouse? That is so BS. Also, learn to spell Corey Knebel.

https://www.google.com/search?q=easy+compadre+i%27m+your+friend&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN-pbUrJXbAhVHt1MKHbP9CbcQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgrc=sqVXbbiLQ5of2M:

you have a point. I dont know if Counsel loves him. My comment wasnt literal and admittedly i was venting. We will know I guess if Logan is somehow on the team in June. I just think Counsel had other options but with our starter only going 4.1 innings, presumable due to pitch count, maybe Counsel felt he was in a jam. At any rate, my spelling sucks so grammar police beware. k?

I have no idea why bandy is on this team. Pina should be starting 15 out of 15 games. Especially with the days off this team has had off recently.

you 100% have to have a back-up catcher, no getting around it.

Bandy should not be that guy, but you have to have one in case of injury, and off course to give the occasioanl day off.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have no idea why bandy is on this team. Pina should be starting 15 out of 15 games. Especially with the days off this team has had off recently.

Even catchers need a day off once in a while. I wouldn't shed a tear if Bandy was let go. Somebody down on the farm has to be better than this.

Archived