Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-20: Brewers (Guerra) at Twins (Odorizzi) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don’t think I’ve ever seen a home plate umpire willing to check his call after he has just called a batter out on the swing.

That’s pretty much it...big difference between asking help to make a call versus asking to cancel out a call you’ve already made.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Community Moderator
Again, why is Logan on a team full of relievers much better than him?

The part I don’t understand is putting him into these tied games late almost feels like waiving the white flag. I get that you can’t use the same relievers every day, but the odds seem really high Logan is going to get hit around in these situations.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Again, why is Logan on a team full of relievers much better than him?

The part I don’t understand is to put him into these tied games late almost feels like waiving the white flag. I get that you can’t use the same relievers everyday, but the odds seem really high Logan is going to get hit around in these situations.

Agreed. If you want to give him a couple weeks to see if he can settle in, I guess I can understand it, but when you've got Knebel available, you've got Albers available, there's no way Logan should be seeing high leverage situations unless it's the 15th inning and you've got no other choice.

Welp offense has a chance to bail out the bullpen for once. Not impossible against Rodney.

Edit: Rodney's stuff looking good though so maybe not.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Albers Knebel available... or just let Williams sink or swim.... turn to logan 1st... again.

He can go... I'd rather have Barnes. You want a loogy use him as a loogy. You want to use him like a normal RLP... cut him and just use a normal RLP. Its not like the bp is all righty.

Archived