7. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B 7. Jake Cave (L) CF

8. Manny Piña ® C 8. Ehire Adrianza (S) SS

9. Orlando Arcia ® SS 9. Bobby Wilson ® C[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
A fun pitching matchup today with Freddy Peralta going up against Fernando Romero. Both are 6ft (or slightly shorter) right handed rookie hurlers from the Dominican Republic. Romero was considered a top-100 prospect entering the season. Both have come out of the gate strong in their first MLB appearances.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Wife and kids gone all weekend. I was productive all day, but now grilled some wings, made creamed asparagus over mashed potatoes, and am eating in my living room and watching Brewers baseball. Life is good.

Hopefully a good game or I may have to wander to a local establishment to stay entertained, and I do not make good decisions when unsupervised.....

Gonna need that pen early tonight.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Had the #9 guy 0-2 to get out of it and couldn't. Really wish they had tried the hook at least once.

Also was surprised they overturned the double play, looked like a tie if anything to me which would revert to the original call.

I think Rock is just surprised that he gets so many strike outs with a low 90s fastball.

Solebidy shoukd send him the fangraphs article.

Peralta looking far more mortal tonight.......got to throw strikes at this level and use your off speed pitch more often.

Peralta couldn’t sustain his first game pace of course. But I will say that curve is nice I wish he went to that vs Wilson.

Rock not saying much now that Freddy is back on that inning ... he irks me guys , sorry, always has lol .

Archived