Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-18: Brewers (Suter) at Twins (Gibson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else notice where Villar was on deck? I am expecting some old school baseball complaining on that..... or a HBP.

He's been doing that for several games now. I'm surprised no one has complained about that yet...

Not a fan of Logan what so ever

The great results of the pen have been spoiling us. This is more how typical pens work. Good days and not so good days.

Logan is a proven solid MLB pitcher. Probably still working out the rust. I'l give him the benefit of the doubt. This is the perfect spot for him to get work.

Meh, I could take Logan or leave him, he's not as proven solid as you'd think, just been around a long time. There isn't much margin for errorBut he has been proven pretty solid at retiring left handed batters. As long as that's all we plan for, I agree, he should get better at that and be given some time.

Logan lost some velocity from his younger years and really has been awful the last few years. He shouldnt see any playing time except if we are losing by 3-5 runs or winning by at least 4.

Otherwise, as I said the other day, Suter is doing everything we are asking. Couldnt believe prior to yesterday's performance that there was so much hate against him. He is a keeper!

Archived