Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-18: Brewers (Suter) at Twins (Gibson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was an in game thread.

Nope!

This is one of the better IGTs so far actually. Free and easy casual conversation, no confrontation, and game discussion. Usually Page 1 and 2 are for talking about how dumb the lineup is and by this page we're just talking about how much we suck.

Villar, Suter, and Arcia all playing well....I mean what more can one ask for?

I don’t understand how you can give a hit on that but then give an error on the throw. Makes no sense.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
This is one of the better IGTs so far actually. Free and easy casual conversation, no confrontation, and game discussion. Usually Page 1 and 2 are for talking about how dumb the lineup is and by this page we're just talking about how much we suck.

Came here specifically hoping to read a bunch of blow up posts about Suter after MIN got 2nd & 3rd no outs to open the second inning, but there wasn't even one.

I'll chalk it up to being a Friday with nice-ish weather.

I am not sure why that is an error on Villar. The throw wasn't perfect but come on, it hit Aguilar's glove.

That was a fairly hard play for him too. Brian Anderson kept saying he could have set himself, but I’m not so sure. At least set himself and still have time.

I don’t understand how you can give a hit on that but then give an error on the throw. Makes no sense.

Yeah it really doesn't. If the error caused the advancement it also caused the non out at 1st. It's not like it was a bang bang play where they gave him the benefit of the doubt because maybe he would have been safe. Makes no sense to give him a single.

Came here specifically hoping to read a bunch of blow up posts about Suter after MIN got 2nd & 3rd no outs to open the second inning, but there wasn't even one.

I'll chalk it up to being a Friday with nice-ish weather.

Still time...... :)

To add on, I actually think the vibe around the boards have been pretty great lately. Winning does wonders?!?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived