Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-18: Brewers (Suter) at Twins (Gibson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black

Why didn’t we DH for Arcia? Suter’s career OPS is higher than Arcia’s OPS this year.

On another note I’d love to see Villar find success...that speed is so great to have in the line up. Infield hits galore even when not hitting too well.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Choi makes it very difficult to send him back down.

Problem is I can’t see anyone else leaving at this point.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

We'll see. A few months ago we thought there was no way they had room for Aguilar (I was one of those people anyway) and now he's pretty much considered totally safe.

They've done well to find room for guys who deserve to be here. Maybe they can get creative enough to find room for one more if he can prove he deserves to be here too.

We'll see. A few months ago we thought there was no way they had room for Aguilar (I was one of those people anyway) and now he's pretty much considered totally safe.

They've done well to find room for guys who deserve to be here. Maybe they can get creative enough to find room for one more if he can prove he deserves to be here too.

Who goes? Saladino I guess could be one. Perez is a cat with nine lives. Maybe go short a reliever? I don’t know.

Heck, maybe Aguilar since he’s trending backwards through the month of May.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Who goes? Saladino I guess could be one. Perez is a cat with nine lives. Maybe go short a reliever? I don’t know.

I'm putting the horse way before the cart here because Choi hasn't proven he belongs yet. But I was thinking more like roster accounting tricks than any one particular guy. Williams goes down for 10 days every so often, Barnes goes down for 10 every so often. Suter could go down anytime. 5th starters could go down when they won't be needed.

Braun will probably hit the DL every 1-2 months. Stuff like that while over the course of the season basically affords you another roster spot.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Heck, maybe Aguilar since he’s trending backwards through the month of May.

Not aguilar.

I'm putting the horse way before the cart here because Choi hasn't proven he belongs yet. But I was thinking more like roster accounting tricks than any one particular guy. Williams goes down for 10 days every so often, Barnes goes down for 10 every so often. Suter could go down anytime. 5th starters could go down when they won't be needed.

Braun will probably hit the DL every 1-2 months. Stuff like that while over the course of the season basically affords you another roster spot.

Okay, I can see that plan. Wasn’t thinking that direction. Makes sense if you can finagle it.

In that last at bat for Shaw he saw blood in the water and tried to hit one to the moon lol.

I thought this was an in game thread.

Nope!

This is one of the better IGTs so far actually. Free and easy casual conversation, no confrontation, and game discussion. Usually Page 1 and 2 are for talking about how dumb the lineup is and by this page we're just talking about how much we suck.

Community Moderator
After starting out hot going 2/2 over the first 7 weeks of the season, Choi has slumped in his last AB, going 0/1.

It's a long season full of ups & downs. I will withhold final judgement on Ji Man for at least two more plate appearances.

Archived