7. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B 7. Byron Buxton ® CF

8. Manny Piña ® C 8. Ehire Adrianza (S) SS

9. Orlando Arcia ® SS 9. Bobby Wilson ® C[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aguilar should be moved down. Especially against RHP
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Aguilar should be moved down. Especially against RHP

Aguilar is slashing 299/351/448 against RHP on the season, he'll do just fine hitting 3rd...I agree with the first 6 of the lineup above. I suspect the last 3 go Pina, Arcia, Villar...Villar as a 9 hole table setter for the top of the order.

I wish the Suter SP era would end.

Hopefully, it will when Anderson/Davies come back.

Anderson

Davies

Chacin

Woodruff

Peralta

Looks perfectly fine to me. But it is wishful thinking I'm sure.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anderson

Davies

Chacin

Woodruff

Peralta

Guerra?

Also, yea I don't want Suter starting either but he's a better #7/8 type starting pitcher than what we had the last how many years.

Can't believe I forgot Guerra. He's one of my favs too. TGIF.

Suter is perfectly fine on this team if he's out of the pen in a long man situation. He does a great job filling in for injuries. I just don't want him taking a spot from another starting pitcher that has more upside or is just better.

Yeah Anderson Chacin Guerra Davies is fine for now. If Woodruff can build on his last start and improve I have no issue giving him the #5, but I hope they don't hold Peralta back just because of his age if they think he's one of our 5 best. Suter just doesn't really belong in the discussion with everyone healthy since there's just not an upside there, but like you said he's fine as the long man.

There is no real #1 on this team but they have so much depth for #2-#4., good problem to have and lots of internal competition to stay in the rotation as they await Nelson's return.

Anderson

Davies

Chacin

Woodruff

Peralta

Hopefully we can keep Suter around to PH...

OPS 1.021 Should be DH against Minny the other games, right?

Whenever there is a game with an off-day the day before, it feels as though it's been *weeks* since I've been able to catch a Brewer game. Crazy.

I feel you, but with the aggressive nature of their bullpen use as well as guys like Davies, Anderson, and Braun on the DL it is nice to have a day off as often as possible.

Whenever there is a game with an off-day the day before, it feels as though it's been *weeks* since I've been able to catch a Brewer game. Crazy.

I feel you, but with the aggressive nature of their bullpen use as well as guys like Davies, Anderson, and Braun on the DL it is nice to have a day off as often as possible.

Agreed. And we still have one more game played than Pittsburgh, 3 more than Cardinals, and 4 more than Cubs.

Agreed. And we still have one more game played than Pittsburgh, 3 more than Cardinals, and 4 more than Cubs.

Knock on wood but have we even had a single rain delay this year much less a postponement? I can't think of a single one.

Too bad Babe Suter doesn't get to bat in potentially his last start.

Can't they DH for any position? It's just common practice to DH for the pitcher. If I am recalling correctly we could have Suter hit and DH for somebody like Arcia.

Can't they DH for any position? It's just common practice to DH for the pitcher. If I am recalling correctly we could have Suter hit and DH for somebody like Arcia.

They could but that would be stupid. Even if Suter was a better hitter then Arcia(which he isn't) then the pitcher would have to hit or be pinch hit for after Suter was out of the game.

They could but that would be stupid. Even if Suter was a better hitter then Arcia(which he isn't) then the pitcher would have to hit or be pinch hit for after Suter was out of the game.

Common misconception but you actually cannot. Baseball rules only allow for the pitcher to be replaced in the lineup by a DH.

Verified Member
Let's see if Choi makes the most of the call-up. Braun and his aches and pains on the DL finally. Good game from Suter will be much appreciated too.

Baseball is a funny game. Thatta boy Choi! Happy birthday.

Archived