Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-15: Brewers (Chacín) at Diamondbacks (Greinke) 8:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

Eye Black
You guys hear they put in a humidor at Chase Field?

It’s been a couple years now, right?

At the game...did Chacin’s throw to 1st hit Ahmed? Runner was clearly inside the line

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s been a couple years now, right?

At the game...did Chacin’s throw to 1st hit Ahmed? Runner was clearly inside the line

It did, but he was back in line when it hit him.

[sarcasm]It's little nuggets like these you wish the broadcast team would at least mention once.[/sarcasm]

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

[sarcasm]It's little nuggets like these you wish the broadcast team would at least mention once.[/sarcasm]

I get mentioning it once a game because not everyone sits here and watches 100+ games...but good lord. They mention it every inning when a ball gets close to the warning track. Yesterday they literally said, "Before the humidor that is probably to the warning track." Come on....lol

Catchers interference becomes a foul tip. Santana bat hit the glove, never touched the ball.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Seems so long ago that people were ready to write off Chacin. He has done his job well as of late. Nice to see.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What a fantastic 6 innings for Chacin......can't ask for anything more.

I'll ask for a 7th.

Remember what Yoda said:

Community Moderator
Catchers interference becomes a foul tip. Santana bat hit the glove, never touched the ball.

I think you are right, I went back and looked at the frame-by-frame and it appears that it hit the outside webbing of the catchers mitt which clearly folds inward upon contact with the bat.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I think you are right, I went back and looked at the frame-by-frame and it appears that it hit the outside webbing of the catchers mitt which clearly folds inward upon contact with the bat.

This umpire is kind of a doofus.

our pitching has been great... its way too early...BUT they appear to be contenders for the whole year dont they..nice to see arcia perez and and pina hitting well the last 2 weeks. it almost seems like everyone is hitting well, except braun, who i still expect to right the ship..GO BREWS

What a fantastic 6 innings for Chacin......can't ask for anything more.

I'll ask for a 7th.

Counsell will tell you no as he tells all the starters.

He told you yes. I'm stunned! Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him randomly pull him after 2 out like he often does.

That D'Back uniform design is terrible. From any sort of distance from behind it just appears that they are sweating profusely.

Last nights annoyed me too. The checker pattern on top of the shoulders spazed out on tv.

Archived