Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-12: Brewers (Suter) at Rockies (Freeland) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0; Anderson a late scratch (illness)]

Boundary calls can only be umpire challenges so it didn't cost us anything.

So you're saying CC couldn't challenge the Yelich non home run?

I think you can ask them to look at it but it but they have to agree to do it.....and iit doesn't cost you a challenge if it goes against you.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boundary calls can only be umpire challenges so it didn't cost us anything.

OK, it was still stupid considering Cain was standing right there and wasn't complaining at all.

Why? They don't burn a challenge. What does it hurt to ask? The replay umps blew a call in Cincinnati the other day on a pickoff play when the Cinci runner was clearly safe, and they called him out. Maybe there's only a 1% chance they call that a GR double instead of a homer, but if you're not burning a challenge, why not ask?

Because it is boring

With Barnes gone, we can now focus the dislike on Suter.

When it's deserved, I don't have a problem with negativity towards certain players...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I just don't get why we wouldn't have brought up Peralta who is scheduled to pitch an hour away from us.

Turns out he's not making his start tonight.

Possible protection for tomorrows game if Anderson doesn't get any better? Me hopes so.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Charlie Blackmon looks like a homeless bum.

I was just coming on here to post that I'm sick of the giant lumberjack beards. Such a played out, tired look. Screams of compensating for something too.

Show the guy who ran on the field! Getting arrested has to be enough of a deterrent, but why do I have to miss out on the fun? How about we raise the punishment to like $1000 and a week in jail but then always show them on TV?

Braun had one to drive, and instead weakly hits into a double play.

I know he still has his big fans here, and I get it, but that guy and his .274 OBP do not belong at #3 where he continues to hit every single night.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Man, I REALLY hate fans that do that crap.

It's only 7:00 local time, that is Wisconsin level drinking to already think going on the field is a good idea

Or other Colorado recreations as suggested by LePay.

Um...... I suspect if someone's blazed, they aren't going to feel like RUNNING. They'll be sitting in their seat and eating nachos and hotdogs.

Archived