Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-11: Brewers (Woodruff) at Rockies (Bettis) 7:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-10, 10 innings; Comeback from 9-3 Deficit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have a new starting second baseman!

You’re just kind of trolling at this point.

I enjoy seeing a replacement for Villar come in and hit line drives. You should too.

I do, because I’m a Brewer fan. It’s all good if you’re a Perez fan. It’s even all good if you’re not a JV fan. But rubbing it in everyone’s face every time Perez gets a hit is kind of much.

Thought that was gone off the bat. Come on Woody, get it together.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

97 down the middle of the plate doesn’t get it done up here Woody. Ask Peralta how that goes.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Not making a case to stay up.

Counsell is sleeping in the dugout!

Why bat Woodruff?

Why continue to pitch Woodruff?

The Rockies obviously have him figured out!

Cursed be this conservative managing style!

Go for the win ... get your pinch-hitters in there when guys are on base and your pitcher is useless! Pinch-hit for the useless pitcher! Good grief! Wake up!

Archived