Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-08: Indians (Kluber) at Brewers (Miley) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Miley leaves game in 1st w oblique injury]

Rock calling it a base running mistake is meaningless...

No it is not, the broadcasters are generally incredibly favorable to the players and usually remain neutral on bad plays. Any time they are the least bit critical it was a mistake.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Topper you’re getting ridiculous at times with this stuff. Not much he could do on that play. But I’m sure you’ll die on that hill.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Guys, it does not matter what Rock says. It is ALWAYS a baserunning mistake to get doubled off besides the case I listed above. The simple fact that Lindor got to the base before Villar is all you need to know. Villar should have froze right away, and quickly realized the ball was going to the general 2B area and start going back. Villar is too aggressive and stupid and was not disciplined enough to understand that scoring was not an option on that ball.

Topper you’re getting ridiculous at times with this stuff. Not much he could do on that play. But I’m sure you’ll die on that hill.

Haha nice edit after you saw I made another comment! What a tool

Villar is by far their best option at 2B. I wish he would just play every day. Yes I know he isn't good but their other options aren't major league players. Maybe Villar isn't either but he sort of looks like one on his best day.

I will go on the record to say I also think Villar should start everyday at 2B. I do not have anti-Villar bias, just anti-poor-fundamentals bias

Haha nice edit after you saw I made another comment! What a tool

Didn’t edit it because of your comment ole boy. Added the ending because you’re predictable.

Edit.......... notice the time stamp. Tool.... :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

pack your bags Orf

Not tonight. I'm guessing Knebel gets activated and Franklin DFA due to the short start. Orf will need to hold off until the bullpen gets rested.

Can you DFA an injured player?

I wanted us to get our hands on Paxton a few years ago. When healthy that guys fun.

Well isn't this a fine how do you do?

Now we will be subjected to Suter. And with two men and one out. See you guys tomorrow. What a terrible day to be a Brewers fan.

Lol, good call on the quick depression mode. This one must have been brutal to watch so far.

Community Moderator
I know Hader is coming back out in the 9th and looks like he is in absolute beastmode right now, but I would still feel better if they can scratch across an insurance run or two here in the 8th inning.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Come on Villar, we need at least one here.

Arcia has looked better over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully he starts turning the corner a bit and becomes a bit more patient as well.

Going to need Pina to come through with a big two-out hit. Wouldn’t mind seeing Aguilar pinch hit.

Archived