Brewer Fanatic

2018-05-05: Pirates (Taillon) at Brewers (Chacín) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun has had 5 massively hittable pitches in his 2 PH appearances in the last 24 hours and couldn't touch a single one.

I think CC should quit with the Jedi mind trick games and the Brewers put him on the DL already.

Braun has had 5 massively hittable pitches in his 2 PH appearances in the last 24 hours and couldn't touch a single one.

I think CC should quit with the Jedi mind trick games and the Brewers put him on the DL already.

They won't now since they've already lost 2 days of retroactivity with the PH appearances.

Pirates have a ton of nasty relievers. Wow.

I guess? They have the 4th worst pen in the NL by ERA, so someone is hitting these guys.

I guess just "stuff". Feliz and Vasquez last night were electric. Santana was mid upper 90s as is Crick. Brewers certainly not hitting them much.

Pirates have a ton of nasty relievers. Wow.

I guess? They have the 4th worst pen in the NL by ERA, so someone is hitting these guys.

I guess just "stuff". Feliz and Vasquez last night were electric. Santana was mid upper 90s as is Crick. Brewers certainly not hitting them much.

Yeah I mean raw stuff is one thing, but usable stuff is another. Neftali Feliz had excellent stuff but was a disaster.

Nice thing about our pen is we've got both.

Can anyone imagine this team without Cain and Yelich right now?
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Ah nuts. That seems to be the thing with Hader, when they make good contact it goes a long way. Glad it's more of a rarity this season so far.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Archived