Brewer Fanatic

#JJ2DC

agent39
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they ever have relievers on the final fan vote that they do for the AS game every year?

Yes, several have made it that way.

Josh, have you been giving JJ secret ice water transfusions, because I'd swear he must have ice water running through his veins to keep getting out of those jams that other pitchers leave for him.

• 1 month later...
I doubt it, maybe the Reds nasty boys? Too tired to look it up.

I might consider Herrera and Davis for the 2015 Royals, but Davis was sort of 1/2 a closer for them that year -- Greg Holland was the other half.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Really, really happy for you and JJ, agent39. I hope the Brewers can make some JJ all-star shirseys available to buy, given the extra short time frame. I'll be proud to rep that shirsey.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

agent39, congrats to you and JJ. He’s really evolved as a pitcher (and likely as a person as well). It’s tremendous watching the growth. I love it when he shows his emotion as our pre-closer closer. His outs are often the biggest in the game.

Loved that Aguilar got in, but JJ getting in makes me even happier. He 100% has earned it and deserves it, but he is also my favorite Brewer to root for - now, and possibly ever.

As you grow up, you inevitably end up realizing some (certainly not all) of those superstar athletes you once idolized maybe aren't the greatest guys in the world. So over time I've grown to appreciate those athletes that are easy to root for both on and off the field. JJ is certainly one of them. His passion on the field, perseverance off the field, and mutual love between him and the city of Milwaukee is so much fun to see. Oh, and I also like how he dominates opposing batters. I hope he spends the rest of his career with us, and whether or not he sticks around town after baseball I hope he considers himself a Milwaukeean, because we certainly do. Congrats Jeremy!

I am not Shea Vucinich

Agent- Congrats for your client! Will you still be doing a live podcast in DC? I am here and plan on going to at least a few days of FanFest if not the game itself. Would love to stop by.

Live pod still on!

• 5 months later...

Archived