Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-29: Brewers (Davies) at Cubs (Chatwood) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-0]

Eye Black
The problem is this organization puts zero emphasis on the importance of not making out. In player development and their selection of players. You can watch a guy just up from the minors and you can tell which organization “developed” him. It’s not a coincidence brewer players go up trying to hit 3 run HR leading off innings...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem is this organization puts zero emphasis on the importance of not making out. In player development and their selection of players. You can watch a guy just up from the minors and you can tell which organization “developed” him. It’s not a coincidence brewer players go up trying to hit 3 run HR leading off innings...

Wasn't Cain developed by the Brewers?

Community Moderator

Yeah it was a successful April, too bad the Cubs have their number but they picked up plenty of wins this month anyway. They are right on track for mid-to-upper 80s wins as expected.

A sleepy offense gives me zero concern at this point.

Yeah it was a successful April, too bad the Cubs have their number but they picked up plenty of wins this month anyway. They are right on track for mid-to-upper 80s wins as expected.

A sleepy offense gives me zero concern at this point.

Really? They've been shut out 6 times already which is pretty alarming to me in a month. If they had a recent offensive success the past few years I'd be less concerned but they have a pretty established track record the last few years of mediocre offenses.

Archived