Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-28: Brewers (Guerra) at Cubs (Quintana) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0 -- Guerra's strong 6 IP outdone by Quintana]

Eye Black
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fundamental play: throw the ball into the infield right away always.

Brewers: Be lazy and not do that, allow a run to score, and not get benched

I was sorta hoping for a 'Bobby Cox benches Andruw Jones mid-inning' type moment.

Drake can't get a lefty out and Arcia falls asleep.......great

We lose 3 straight games with very good to excellent starting pitching.....no hitting....questionable defense......never had a lead to even pitch Hader in 3 games.

We lose 3 straight games with very good to excellent starting pitching.....no hitting....questionable defense......never had a lead to even pitch Hader in 3 games.

Really? Absolute crap defense more like it... Worst in the NL and approaching worst in MLB...

Questionable defense is a bit generous. Embarrassing play all the way around today outside of Guerra and Cain. And what is Counsell thinking bringing Drake in against the Cubs in a one run game??

didn’t Drake prove how worthless he is during the playoff race last year? That Kris Bryant home run in extra innings off Drake to basically smash any remaining playoff hopes is seared in my memory

I'm seriously wondering if Arcia should be our shortstop of the future. Yes, he can be amazing with the glove but he makes alot of stupid mistakes and will probably never be a good hitter. We already don't have a second baseman. The middle infield situation is getting ugly.

I'm seriously wondering if Arcia should be our shortstop of the future. Yes, he can be amazing with the glove but he makes alot of stupid mistakes and will probably never be a good hitter. We already don't have a second baseman. The middle infield situation is getting ugly.

I tend to agree but we don't have much options. Dubon will not be better despite his recent hot streak. But boy have his ABs been terrible.

Hard to win ballgames when you don't score any runs.

Hard to score any runs when you don't get hits.

Hard to score any runs when you don’t have many good hitters.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived