Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-27: Brewers (Suter) at Cubs (Darvish) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Suter might be on a flight to Colorado before this game is over.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm to the point where I don't even want to see him in our pen. I mean.. he sucks.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't know what it is but #11 looks so weird on the pitching mound.
Interesting observation...now that you mention it I can't think of a single memorable player with that number, pitcher or otherwise.

I can think of 2 MVP SS, Barry Larkin and Jimmy Rollins, and Drew Bledsoe

Interesting observation...now that you mention it I can't think of a single memorable player with that number, pitcher or otherwise.

My daughter had a Richie Sexson jersey.

I can think of 2 MVP SS, Barry Larkin and Jimmy Rollins, and Drew Bledsoe

Larkin's a good one...if you're from Cincy!

The writing has been on the wall for a few weeks that Suter only had a few more starts to prove his case. I'm assuming the plan was now that Guerra has locked down that 4th spot for now, Suter gets his chance until Miley is ready. If they want to go with Miley at that point, cool, otherwise Woodruff should really be in there and either way move Suter to the bullpen.

If they go with Miley, my guess is he's on a start-to-start basis and if he screws up too badly, they cut him and go with Woodruff.

Santana... try elevating a ball once in awhile. It might actually go for a double or hey, maybe a homerun.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wouldn't the team be better if they just swapped out Suter for Woodruff, and Sogard for someone who brings anything at all to the table on offense. (Neil Walker has already fallen out of favor in NY and isn't playing every day).

Archived