Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-26: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Hendricks) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 1-0]

reillymcshane
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

HioeX6T.jpg

Hiofg7P.jpg

Brewers Lineup

CF Lorenzo Cain ®

LF C. Yelich (L)

1B Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

SS Orlando Arcia ®

C Jett Bandy ®

P Chase Anderson ®

Cubs Lineup

CF Albert Almora ®

LF Kyle Schwarber (L)

2B Javier Baez ®

1B Anthony Rizzo (L)

3B Tommy La Stella (L)

C Victor Caratini (S)

SS Addison Russell ®

RF Jason Heyward (L)

P Kyle Hendricks ®

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm curious how much of Kris Bryant we will see in this series?

Hoping for Wrigley to wake Domingo up!

I was listening to the Score just now when I was driving since they were doing some draft talk, but anyways they had an update deal and apparently he’s taking BP for the first time today since being hit and Maddon said he could pinch hit if needed if he feels good. So if I had to guess we won’t see him until tomorrow at the earliest.

Jesus should know his role and continue to answer the call when called upon. He'll get plenty of work if he continues to do just that.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Jesus should know his role and continue to answer the call when called upon. He'll get plenty of work if he continues to do just that.

He probably should be playing, but there's no spot for him ;)

No room at the inn, so to speak?

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

No room at the inn, so to speak?

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Depends on how you view him. He's not a starter for me. He's a great bench bat and I'm happy we've been able to find a way to keep him around.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Two-out doubles are nice but even better when no one is out.

Come on Bandy, you should be looking to swing at anything close considering the pitcher is on deck.

Came on here to post exactly that. Good grief

Disagree- Take your walk. Cain leads off the 3rd

Archived