Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-25: Brewers (Chacín) at Royals (Hammel) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone gonna get a free burger at george webbs if we win 10 in a row....eucker used to love talking about that..i remember it was..oh 1973 and i dont think we won more than 3 in arow..and he would just give you wonderful stories about life...a treasure

It is 12 in a row, in 1987, and you are the one who is the treasure

brewers are light years ahead of last with great sac flies...couldnt score last year if they had 6 men on with none out...lol

They do seem to be a lot better at having outs be productive this year.

Alex Cobb has now thrown 228 pitches in 2018 and has just 13 swings and misses. Threw only 6 changeups tonight, all early, and had little fastball command. Not sure if the changeup is ever coming back. Without it, he’s toast

In Stearns we trust.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I like Williams a lot, but his stuff far outweighs his command at this point and we're lucky that we don't have to rely on him in really important spots just yet.

Perfectly written.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I like Williams a lot, but his stuff far outweighs his command at this point and we're lucky that we don't have to rely on him in really important spots just yet.

Perfectly written.

He is getting experience in a perfect role for him. He has a bright future with the team.

Perfectly written.

He is getting experience in a perfect role for him. He has a bright future with the team.

Oh I agree. It’s just that most years would have to be one the THE guys. Not so much with this team so far and it’s so nice.

This is all happy and good, but at some point, what is happening is going to take a turn, and when it does, this board is going to POP!
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived