Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-25: Brewers (Chacín) at Royals (Hammel) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corbin Burnes got completely rocked tonight. I absolutely hate that all our top pitching prospects have to go through Colorado Springs, there's hardly a pitcher alive that can survive it with good numbers. Even Hader couldn't.

Corbin Burnes got completely rocked tonight. I absolutely hate that all our top pitching prospects have to go through Colorado Springs, there's hardly a pitcher alive that can survive it with good numbers. Even Hader couldn't.

How many years left on that contract?

Bring in the Drake to end this one.

My TV must be delayed because it doesn't show us leading by 18 runs

:laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

hmmm brauny has 3 more hits tonite... i like it

Leaving a lefty reliever making his debut in to face Braun was ... Um.... Odd. I feel better about Counsel now. Lol.

Yosted

LMAO! I so don't miss that saying in game threads...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Maybe it makes MLB seem easy (or sharpens their breaking pitches or location) because those pitchers who survive Colorado Springs tend to do well in Milwaukee.

Feels like Counsell is managing this four run lead against the Royals like it’s game seven of the World Series and I kind of love it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Feels like Counsell is managing this four run lead against the Royals like it’s game seven of the World Series and I kind of love it.

Would love a big lead more, but yea, I think he has changed from last year on how he handles each game. Come so close last year with a LOT of what ifs hanging out there has to have an effect on him.

With Hader already in the game, I'm guessing he comes back out for the 9th even though we're still up 4? I believe he'd get a save since he came into the game with the tying run on deck.

If you decide to go with Taylor Williams (or God forbid Oliver Drake), we don't really have one of our best relievers fresh to come in behind him should he get into trouble, so unless the Brewers really add on here, my guess is Hader comes back out.

Archived