Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-25: Brewers (Chacín) at Royals (Hammel) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good decision by Villar to get that lead runner. I know Bill S. would have gushed that he made the right decision if he had gone to 1st but you want to preserve the double play chance and keep this game at 4-2.

Good decision by Villar to get that lead runner. I know Bill S. would have gushed that he made the right decision if he had gone to 1st but you want to preserve the double play chance and keep this game at 4-2.

Yeah and Villar clearly had plenty of time to make that shuffle to 2nd, it wasn't really that close.

Funny, I always thought that you keep a starter in until he's past the point of being effective or he's reached an exceedingly high pitch count, not to make sure your bullpen gets as many innings as possible... If the brewers are going to go against the prevailing tradition they might try WINNING A ******* WORLD SERIES as a way of breaking tradition ...

How quick things can change when the sample is still small. Braun raised his season batting average from .239 to .267 with the three hits tonight.

And pushed that OPS well into the .800’s. Was in the 6’s not too long ago.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Can you imagine if we had just dumped Aguilar for nothing?

[sarcasm]Choi would be raking instead.[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm so glad we don't have to worry about Braun getting DFA'd, at least for a few more days.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived