Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-24: Brewers (Davies) at Royals (Kennedy) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2; Thames injures thumb]

Eye Black
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In honor of Davey accomplishing the feat in this game, can you name the only Brewer to steal 2nd, 3rd and home in the same inning?

I had to look it up because this was bugging me but my first guess was Gomez. He did come close once stealing 2nd and 3rd in one inning.

In honor of Davey accomplishing the feat in this game, can you name the only Brewer to steal 2nd, 3rd and home in the same inning?

I had to look it up because this was bugging me but my first guess was Gomez. He did come close once stealing 2nd and 3rd in one inning.

Was it Molitor?

I remember he had a walkoff little leaguer triple steal but that play IIRC had at least 2 errors.

I still don’t understand how the Red Sox didn’t see a solid power hitting 3B in Shaw. What a great trade!

Not to pat myself on the back too much because I know many others felt the same way but I said repeatedly pre-2017 that Shaw had a chance to be really sneaky good.

He played in a big hitters park for lefties, still had decent limited numbers and now benefits from playing at home here. I agree it was a puzzling move by Dombrowski.

Was it Molitor?

Yes sir, July 26 1987

THERE'S that dinky Jon Jay hit we all wanted to see....

I heard that Jon Jay has already been guaranteed a spot in the Skip Schumacher wing of the Cardinals Hall of Fame.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

It'll be really interesting to see if Braun can get to 20 stolen bases again. Already at 3 this season. It is a good sign if he is running.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Biloxi coaching must be other worldly good, there have been a ton of success stories coming out of there the past few years.

Unfortunately it looks like Corey Ray has fallen back to earth from his hot start.

Hoping Medeiros can start to limit the walks though.

Archived