Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-20: Marlins (Richards) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-0; Arcia injures ankle]

Eye Black
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we please please move to the al east and play miami more?

AL??

Yeah, dont know what i was thinking. All losers league? Us, miami, cinci, kc, and tampa, since im dreaming mifht as well make it good.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Can we please please move to the al east and play miami more?

AL??

Yeah, dont know what i was thinking. All losers league? Us, miami, cinci, kc, and tampa, since im dreaming mifht as well make it good.

Lol, thought you might’ve got auto corrected

They were joking about mistaking the 24 feet per second for mph, but thats still 16 mph. Impressive none the less.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Are you kidding me. Man, in an 8-0 game. This team seems snake bit with the injuries.

I assume it is a sprain, but obviously the severity could be within a wide range of outcomes.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived